The days are now gone when we thought that if we have an Anti-virus installed, we are ready fight against cyber threats. The world of cyber-crimes is being much advanced and much evil minded then just to infect the PC. As new technologies of accessing Internet have been diversified, the malware creators are becoming more vigorous and eager to attack our PC. It is a matter of concern for all internet users and we should take it is a challenge to spread the word among users widely.
Google had removed over 700,000 malicious Android apps from Google Play Store in 2017 as they found them to be violating the norms and hampering the security. Along with that over 100,000 developer accounts were taken down who tried to create multiple accounts and publish thousands of malicious apps.
Another terrifying Ransomware-Rapid Ransomware
Ransomware are all have the same purpose to encrypt data on the victim’s PC and demand ransom to be paid in order to unlock the files. But Rapid Ransomware is slightly different as it stays active on the system even after its first encryption been done. And further keeps on encrypting any new files created by the user.
Lebal Malware is targeting big companies, Government organization to steal data
Watch out for the new malware named as “Lebal” that spreads through phishing emails
The Lebal malware was detected in the very first week of january 2018, when the researchers found more than 300 phishing emails. The emails were targeting big companies and organizations to spread the “Legal malware” onto their systems.
Today’s Caution Message
- Quickly Backup your Data so that if encryption happens you can recover them later on.
- Then try shutting down your PC, if something restricts you to do so, then ignore the message and quickly press the Power button.
- Do not format your Drives or PC before you haven’t kept the backup of your Data. Because there are DATA RECOVERY TOOLS available which can help to recover them.
Quickly Scan Your PC to Detect any Suspicious threat
Quickly Back Up Your Data
Protect Your PC With Malwarebytes 3.0
Top Recommended-Don’t Leave your PC Defenceless
- Remove Cdn1.usa-lands.win redirect pop-ups
- Remove Rivercombat.com redirect pop-ups
- Remove www135.imperiaonline.org redirect pop-ups
- Remove Searchlttrnpop.com hijacker
- Remove Special1offer.com redirect pop-ups
- Remove Free.dealclicks.us redirect pop-ups
- Remove Giveaway-any-rewards.today pop-ups
- Remove BringMeSports extension from browser
- Remove Track.webgains.com/click redirects
- Remove Top.juegos-online.info redirects